Monday, April 11, 2016

Referral


My name is Kellie Wheeler with Keller Williams Realty. I have clients who are interested in buying property in your area one of them is cash a buyer and the other one have been Pre approved. I am currently busy with showings right now. I have shared the listings and using Drop box

Property Search Details:
 
-Single family home

-3 bedrooms, 2 baths preferred

-Eat in kitchen

-Garage

-Full basement

-Price range being considered – up to $670,000 to $1.2M (FYI see below)


Let me know how much your referral fee would be as i am willing to consider 25% as referral fee and please let me know if you can be of help. 

Kellie Wheeler
Keller Williams Classic III Realty                                                 
Cell: 407-617-4166

No comments:

Post a Comment