Tuesday, November 22, 2016

2 Commercial Lots for Sale in North Austin

longbow small.jpg

2 Commercial Lots for Sale

 
mfiskville.png

This site boasts easy access to and from I-35 and Interstate frontage visibility. The location is in the immediate vicinity of GolfSmith, Braker Lane, I-35 & minutes to Domain.  

  •  Size: Various: 50-75' Frontage x 175'-220' depth
  •  Zoning: Neighborhood Commercial "LR-NP" (Austin)
  •  Examples of Permitted & Conditional Uses in "LR"
    •  Bed & Breakfast, Daycare, Group Home, Cell Tower
    •  Food Sales, General Retail-Convenience, Medical Offices, Custom  Manufacturing, Off-Site Accessory Parking
  •  $25M Retail Gap Within 5 Minute DriveTime
  •  164,000 Vehicles Per Day on I-35
  •  3% Buyer's Agent Fee
  • Legal Lots = No Subdivision Required
  • Building and Business Signage Visibility to I-35
  • Up to 80% Impervious Cover
  • Up to 3 Stories
  • Surveys Available 

Please contact me for additional details.


View my listings

Click here if you would like to be added to my mailing list


Jim Young, CCIM

512.565.7509

Jim@LongbowRE.com

Connect with me on LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment